Eat mindfully, paying attention to hunger cues and choosing nutrient-dense foods.
Incorporate regular physical activity into your routine, aiming for at least 150 minutes per week.
1. Avoid crash diets and fad weight loss programs, which are often unsustainable and unhealthy.
1. Practice stress-reducing techniques, such as meditation or yoga, to manage cortisol levels that can contribute to weight gain.
1. Build a support system, whether through friends, family, or a professional, to help you stay motivated and accountable.
1. Find healthy ways to cope with emotional eating triggers, such as journaling or talking to a therapist.
1. Make small, sustainable changes to your lifestyle over time, rather than trying to overhaul everything at once.
1. Track your progress, using tools like a food diary or a fitness app, to stay motivated and accountable to your weight loss goals.