TOTAL VITALITY THERAPY
We approach weight loss in many ways including hormones, peptides, holistic health and nutrition.
1. Weight Loss Program Involves:
- Fixing your hormones. We use Bioidentical hormones to help you restore what you have lost over the years. Bioidentical hormones are natural hormones that are identical to the hormones your body produces or used to produce when you were younger. Restoring these lost hormones brings back health and vitality.
- HCG weight loss program to lose excess weight over 28 days – it is highly effective way of losing extra weight followed by other therapies.
- Fat Burners:
Bioboost Plus injectable weekly or monthly which consists of
- Pyridoxine (B6): Promotes red blood cell production and converts food to energy.
- Methionine: Helps break down sugars & carbohydrates and convert to energy.
- Inositol: Converts food to energy.
- Choline: Healthy nerve cells, cuts muscle recovery time, helps convert fat to energy.
- L-Carnitine: Improves fat metabolism and energy, reduces recovery times and promotes muscle building potential.
- Thiamine (B1): Essential to energy production, metabolism of carbohydrates, and neurotransmitter function.
- Cyanocobalamin (B12): Releases energy into the cell and may support endurance and sustained vigor. This nutrient is essential for the nervous system, brain, and for the formation of red blood cells.
- L-Arginine – builds protein for muscle development and also triggers building of growth hormones
- Dexpenthanol (B5) – aids in weight los
Glutathione injectable weekly or monthly
Glutathione is one of the body’s most powerful detoxifiers. It can support healthy immune function and also helps bind unwanted toxins and help remove them . it is a powerful detoxifier and the body’s main endogenous antioxidant. It also improve metabolic energy and support a healthy immune system.
LYPODISSOLVE is a fat dissolving injectable that can dissolve stubborn fat. It involves injecting fat dissolving Phosphatidylcholine deoxycholate (PCDC) micro-injections locally into the targeted treatment areas. The fat cells absorb the PCDC and break down within a few weeks and are eliminated via the body’s natural processes. The goal of Lipodissolve is to reduce the amount of unwanted fat in areas around the body including the abdomen, hips, love handles, neck, under the arms, and thighs as well as reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Lypodissolve can be used by itself, not necessarily in conjunction with the weight loss program.
If you are looking for a way to slow the aging process and replace what has diminished over time from the natural aging process, PEPTIDES offer many benefits.. Available as Oral peptides or Injectables.
- Increased lean body mass and overall Body fat reduction
- Improves your sexual performance and libido
- Sleep is improved
- Improves Cardiovascular health
- It supports overall cell regeneration and new cell reproduction
- Increase in new muscle cells overall body fat reduction
- Helps grow fuller hair
- Slows aging process
- Used to decrease pain
- Heals leaky gut, IBS
- Antiinflammatory and increases wound healing
- Protects Liver
CJC 1295 allows the anterior pituitary to follow the natural, pulsatile release of growth hormone without an increase in appetite stimulation, cortisol, acetylcholine, prolactin, and aldosterone. Typically, you will see CJC compounded with Ipamorelin due to its ability to stimulate GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone) for enhanced results.
- Increases Growth Hormones to slow aging process
- Increases bone density and muscle growth
- Helps with fat loss
Improves overall sexual intercourse and performance
- Overall Body fat reduction especially abdominal fat
- Helps to mobilize stored energy during exercise and fasting state without affecting blood sugar
2. Holistic health, Gut health, Food allergy, Mineral and vitamin health
Dr Patel is also trained in holistic health. An appointment with her lasts 30-60 minutes. Please bring all your medications and supplements with you when you are visiting us for the first time. Our aim is to help you feel better and save you money on your prescriptions. We address all aspects of your life including physical health, nuitrition, stress levels, habits, sleep hygiene, and overall sense of wellbeing. Be prepared to answer lots of questions.
She may also recommend food allergy test (FIT), leaky gut test (ZONULIN), mineral and vitamin tests (micronutrients), Telomere test. Evaluating micronutrient status can therefore be the first step in identifying metabolic inadequacies while shedding light on the possible underlying causes of complex chronic conditions. The FIT Test measures sensitivities to up to 132 different foods and additives spanning all major food groups.
Food elimination based on the FIT Test results reduces symptoms a patient is experiencing.
Zonulin Testing is best performed with the patient’s first FIT Test to provide a baseline for the Zonulin levels. This gives patients the opportunity to track their progress after implementing an elimination diet based on the FIT Test results. (please go to end of page to see description these tests).
Telomere Tests – Telomeres are sections of genetic material that form a protective cap at the end of each chromosome in every cell of the body. When a cell divides, the telomere gets a tiny bit shorter, until there is no more telomere left to protect DNA from “unraveling,” and the cell dies. Cellular death causes the body to age, thus making telomeres a novel biomarker for biological age. The longer one’s telomeres, the younger one’s biological age. Moreover, the rate at which telomeres shorten is accelerated by inflammation, oxidative stress, nutritional deficiencies, genetic pre-disposition, and other lifestyle habits. Telomere shortening, when expedited, contributes to cardiovascular disease, dementia, stroke, and cancers.
Physicians, Chiropractors, Psychologists, Naturopathic Physicians, Acupuncturists and other Health Professionals have referred their patients to Margaret for Nutrition Counseling with health issues that include overweight/obesity, hormonal dysregulation (including diabetes, thyroid, adrenal, infertility), lipid disorders, MRSA and more.
Margaret provides a free 10-minute Nutrition Consultation! Contact Margaret Wright, MS, BSN, CNHP An Ounce of Prevention, LLC Cell Ph.: (410) 923-7443